- 2nd Place in the IBM Bluemix Hackathon @ SMU
- My team and I created An Accessible Text Based Adventure Game called A-Eyes using Watson’s Text to Speech and Speech to Text
- Worked on Elemental Adventures of Eustace Hook for Global Game Jam 2015. A Unity2D game that has fun music and was beyond scope of a weekend game jam.
- Presented an event for the SMU Computer Science and Mathematics Society called Teach Me How to Git.
- Worked on Catastroid a Unity3D game made during the Halifax Game Collective mini 3 hour game jam.
- Worked on Taby, a Firefox Developer Edition addon to sync your bookmarks to a github repository. Made during the the Megathon Hackathon @ Volta Labs.
- Presented an event for the SMU Computer Science and Mathematics Society called Teach Me How to Linux.
- 1st Place in the SaaSy Hackathon @ Volta Labs
- My team prototyped an open analytics software to allow individuals/organizations have an easy to use API and web interface to show the types of analytics they collect with their applications openly.
- 1st Place in the Mixed Category for Hack-A-Week 2014 @ SMU
- I was a part of team
Thunderscore and we prototyped a mario-kart-esque game called HalKart. We used Unity3D and OpenStreetMap data to reconstruct Halifax in our racing game for the Ouya console.
- Web designer for the Hack-A-Week 2014
- SMU hired me to design a website to promote their revamped high school programming competition.
- Presented an event for the SMU Computer Science and Mathematics Society called Teach Me How to Unity
- Entry for McHacks 2014 @ McGill
- I was a part of
SMU Team Delta and we created One Small Leap using Unity3D and Leap Motion. The goal of the hack is to use your hands to command a space shuttle into space.
- Entry for Flappy Jam
- My significant other and I created a game we call Sad Heart for Flappy Jam. The goal was to use a language most first year computer science students would use and document it well so anyone can learn from it.
- Founder and President of the SMU Computer Science and Mathematics Society.
- Entry for Halifax Game Jam 2013
- For my first hackathon I created a simple game using Unity3D called Porter.